Welcome to the United Matbouli Group E- Commerce Store (Referred to as website), services provided by United Matbouli Group in Saudi Arabia. The operation of the website is done by United Matbouli Group (referred to as us or we).
Terms of Usage of the website:
- By using the website, you are agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the website is only for the person who is legally binding as per the local law applicable. Anyone who is “Incompetent to Contract” as per the local Contract Acts are not eligible to use this website.
- The terms and conditions stated here are applicable to all the products or services except where any additional conditions are provided. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representation, understandings or agreements.
- By using the website, the customer accepts that any dispute of whatever nature which is directly or indirectly related to the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to, governed and construed by the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and such disputes shall be resolved by its competent courts.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and “flooding”, “spamming”,“ mail bombing” “or crashing".
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Privacy is very important policy for us. We understand that information related to you or your account is one on the most important assets. We store and process your information through our servers which are protected physically and with the use of technological devices.
- We do not sell any information related to you to any third party without your explicit consent.
- Your Account registration involves storing of your information that will help us to reach you. You agree that we may use (and update) your information for your account management and control your identity during the online check-in process.
- Your information will form a record of your dealings with us. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer. We are in no way responsible whoever uses your account and accept the responsibility of all the activities occurring under your account (username and password).
- We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from you protecting your account, username or password.
- As using our website to communicate with us electronically, you give your consent for receiving communications from us, by means of emails, SMS, newsletter or posting of notices such as disclosure on the website. You agree that any communication done to you by above means satisfies any legal requirement in writing.
- For our training purposes, we may monitor, record or store any communication done through telephone, email, SMS or other electronic means. This is done to ensure the team is following our policy and best services given to our customer.
- Customers that are submitting / providing us with the “Product or Seller Reviews” agrees that we are in full ownership of the content and that we can use their reviews after moderation by us on our websites, marketing material and publish them without obtaining any further consent from them
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items selected per person, per household or per order in “ My Account or My Cart”. The said limitations may be applicable to the orders placed by Same Credit Card/ Mada Card or to the same shipping or billing address.
- While the website tries to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images, and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
- The actual colour of the product may vary depending on the product. The color of the product may differ from what is being displayed on the website and it can be due to many reason such as display setting on your computer.
- Publishing any type of Product/Service information (Including but not limited to Marketing Material, Ads, Offers, Emails, Magazines, Brochure, Flyers etc.) on the website does not guarantee the stock, offer or price availability online.
- Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card / mada card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
- The Stock availability, Pricing and Offers are subject to change without any prior notice. All Prices and Fees are inclusive of VAT as applicable – unless stated otherwise.
- The advertised promo price is the final price after deducting the cash back value / discounts based on promotion type.
- We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of KSA.
Delivery & Installation Information:
At the time of delivery, only free basic installation will be provided to the customer in cities: Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam. Please note that basic installation only covers the unpacking of the goods, installation of stands or parts that comes with the product only and placement of the product on the Floor or Tables.
- The processing of the shipment depends on your order, city and payment method selected. Pre-orders if any will be out of the standard shipping time stated.
- Delivery time is estimated as follows:
- Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam – 3 days to 7 days (excluding Fridays or any other Public Holiday such as Eid or Saudi National Day)
- Other than Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam – 3 days to 15 days (excluding Fridays or any other Public Holiday such as Eid or Saudi National Day)
- Delivery time is estimated and not guaranteed. The most updated estimate will be communicated to the customer.
- Delivery time is also dependent on the customer arranging the delivery schedule with us or the shipping company. If the customer cannot be contacted and the delivery date is affected, we do not bear and responsibility for the delay in the shipment.
If any change in the delivery has to be done by the customer, he should contact the customer care over WhatsApp No. 0502577072 maximum by 1 PM, one day before the scheduled delivery date. Repeated delivery will incur additional charge of SAR 100.
- Delivery Charges will be as follows:
- Standard Delivery Charges will Apply as per the calculation shown on E-Commerce site / Checkout step.
- Due to current ongoing circumstances (Covid – 19) where safety measures are in place (Curfew / Lockdown) our expected delivery time might be impacted. We try our best to deliver you on time and appreciate your understanding on this.
- In case you are not satisfied with your product(s), or the product(s) is defective, you can request a “Return Pre-authorisation” within (3) days from the date you receive your order or a “Exchange Pre-authorisation” within (7) days from the date you receive your order to UMG.
- Please contact us on WhatsApp to obtain Return Pre - Authorization before processing a return or exchange on the number 0502577072. Pre-Authorisation is valid for a maximum of 5 days to be executed.
- In the event of a return as a result of manufacturing defect at the time of delivery, damage at the time of delivery or delivery of the wrong product, customer will not be charged any fees.
- In the event of return which is not covered in point no. 3, once the box is opened, the refund will be after deducting 15% of the original invoice value and additional SAR 100 for pickup fees if the delivery has been completed.
- In event of the bundle promotion (a promotion where two or more products are jointly sold at a promotional price), the customer is NOT allowed to do partial return. All the items included in the promotion, as per the Physical Invoice / Document handed over to the customer at the time of delivery must be returned together in order to process a return. No partial return will be accepted in any scenario.
- While preparing for a return, product must be in its original packing with protective films intact, SASO energy consumption sticker, full set of accessories and manuals included. We do not accept return of products if anything is missing stated or which have scratches, are damaged as a result of misuse, or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection. At our sole discretion, we may consider returns that do not satisfy the above criteria.
- In case of refund by us, your refund will be initiated only once your product is received back in our warehouse and inspected by our team. Following inspection by our technician on packing condition, complete accessories set and product technical check, the concerned manager will approve / reject return for replacement or refund.
- In case of refund, repayment will be received by you (after necessary deductions) within thirty (30) days from the day on which we receive the product back in our warehouse.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- The website provides the possibility to purchase the Product(s) or Service(s) online and for settling the payment online method available on our website. All the payment transactions including authorisations and settlements will be done in Saudi Riyal only.
- The following payment methods are accepted:
- Online payment transactions: Bank credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), mada cards only for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia through internet payment gateway service provider via a secured connection.
- For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card / mada card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card / mada card issuer for that.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
- Credit card / mada card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The website or UMG will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card / mada card- where you have already been charged for.
- Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
- UMG reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reasons:
- Payment Rejection
- Buying more than the “Quantity Limit” applicable for the Product or Service
- Wrong delivery address or wrong contact details or customer not reachable
- In case the customer want to make return due to manufacturing defect or the product is not required with a free gift that has been used by the Customer. The amount of the gift will be deducted in addition to the return policy applicable.
- The Customer can only cancel the order by contacting us on the phone. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- We are unable to procure/deliver the product/service(s) in a reasonable time; that is (20) working days from the date we confirmed your order.
Warranty & Maintenance:
- Product sold by us are covered by original manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty takes effect from the date of purchase.
- It is the duty of the customer to check and read owner manual before using the Product to make sure it meets all safety, security and electrical local requirements.
- All products sold by us have received quality control approvals and are deemed to be functional when shipped by us. After (7) days from the date you receive the product, if there is any problem with the purchased product, it is recommended to contact directly authorized service centre in Saudi Arabia to get repair for the product.
Amendments of the Terms and Conditions:
- We at any time may modify the terms and conditions of the Website without prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event of modified Term and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should stop using the service. However, if you continue to use the service, you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions of the use of the website.